Have Fun at the Festival
- Washing Well Wenches
- Poxy Boggards - June 9-10 Only
- The Dread Crew of Oddwood - June 16-17 Only
- “Tournament of Horse” presented by WorldJoust Tournaments
- No Parchment Needed Improv Troupe
- Thomas Wood - Pyro Juggler
- De Gekkevlek
- Cutthroat Reef
- Cydeshow Cy - Sword Swallower
- Enchanted Realms
- A Fool and His Family
- Dennis Gilmore - Folk Guitarist
- Lady Oona - Belly Dancing
- Jeffrey Daymont - Juggler
- Gallows Humor
- The Gilded Hilt - June 2-3 and 23-24 Only
- Simon Spalding - June 16-17 and 23-24 Only
- Kristof the Singing Tree Man - Street Performer
- Dylan Buchanan - Street Performer
Age 21+ Events
- Koroneburg Pub Crawl - A ticket only event featuring axe throwing, a concert, drinks, and more!
NEW! See period furniture making at our new Renaissance Wood Shop.
- Test your hand with a bow at the Archer's of Ravenwood camp.
- Taste period baked bread at MacCoulin Artisans Guild.
- Watch master blacksmiths at Antares.
- Leatherworking, woodworking and handcrafts at McDara.
- Armor and weapon demonstrations at Torc Dubh.
- Make paper at the Guild of Common Chaps.
- Cannon and musket demonstrations by La Orden de Santiago and Rogues Cove.
- Trebuchet demonstrations by the Guild of Arts and Sciences.
- Glaze your own pottery at Crimson Pegasus Pottery.
- NEW! Make mermaid houses with the Mermaids at the pool near the Joust arena.
NEW! Introducing Larp City Project's Escape Room:
Explore Pyrat’s Cove:
- Poseidon’s Adventure (Duck races)
- Pyrat Races
- Windy Sails (Boat races)
Visit the Ship-O-Games!
- Giant swing
- Axe Throwing
- Dart throwing
- Rocking horses
- Human powered merry go round.
- Moonlight Animal Rescue and Sanctuary
- Children's Scavenger Hunt - Children can sign up at the Sea Hawks camp, where they'll receive a map of the village and a list of scavenger hunt items. If they can find them all, they can return to the Sea Hawks camp to get some treasure!
Note: This list of entertainers and demonstrations may be subject to change and will be updated periodically to reflect any changes. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up-to-date!