Covid-19 Update: Your safety, and the safety of those who participate in this event is our highest concern. The Koroneburg Renaissance Festival will be following all Federal and local guidance regarding Covid-19. While we have not officially cancelled the event at this time, we are prepared to postpone if it appears to still be unsafe by the time we are scheduled to open. We expect to have a definite answer on this by the beginning of May.
For anyone who has already purchased a ticket: if we end up postponing, we will offer a 2x trade in for 2021 tickets. Which means for every 2020 ticket you turn in you will receive 2 tickets of the same type, or tickets of your choice valuing up to 2x the ticket price paid, that can be used in 2021. Alternatively, you will be able to request a refund if you prefer that instead.